Personal Data Protection Policy
1. Application of Policy
This Policy is based on the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 ("PDPA") and all the associated regulations and guidelines as may from time to time be issued by the Personal Data Protection Commission ("PDPC") of Singapore. Shop&Win may be subject to different or more restrictive local laws in the jurisdictions outside of Singapore.
By providing your personal data to Shop&Win by you or through your Company or Group of companies (the “Group”), you agree to the terms of this Policy. Please review this Policy carefully before providing us with any of your personal data.
2. Collection on Personal Data
For the purpose of carrying on Shop&Win’s business, you may be requested to provide personal data such as, but not limited to, the following, without which it may not be possible to satisfy your request:
a) Full Name
b) Mobile Number
c) Residential Address
d) Mobile Number
e) Personal Email Address
f) Date of Birth
3. Use of Personal Data Collected
Shop&Win either currently uses or may in the future use your personal data for the purposes you have been notified of and consented to or which are not prohibited by applicable law. This includes the following purposes:
- Creating of account
- Verification of identity
- Responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback
- Sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions
- Complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority
- Transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes
- Any other purposes which Shop&Win may inform you of in writing from time to time, but for which Shop&Win will seek your separate consent
If we wish to use, disclose or process your Personal Data for another purpose we will seek your explicit consent in writing beforehand.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose or share your personal data:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you
- to participating companies to contact you in the event you qualify for a prize in a lucky draw for a particular campaign
- to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 3 above for us
- to partner brands of DNA Life Pte Ltd
5. Withdrawal of Consent
The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing.
If you do not wish for us to use or disclose your Personal Data for any of the above purposes, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the circumstances and the nature or extent of your withdrawal, the withdrawal of your consent may result in us not being able to provide services to you.
Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us at email@example.com.
6. Access and Correction of Personal Data
If you wish to access any information that you provide to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an account with us and wish to update or otherwise change or remove any information that you provide to us, please login to your account to make the required changes. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require further assistance.
Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under PDPA).
7. Accuracy of Personal Data
Shop&Win keeps personal data as accurate, complete and up-to-date as possible, by taking into account its use and the interests of our customers. The data provided will be validated by making references to generally accepted practices and guidelines. This includes the requests to see original documentation before using your personal data.
8. Protection of Personal Data
Shop&Win protects personal data against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification with security protection measures which are appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal data.
To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
However, with the existing protection measures in place to protect your personal data, you should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
9. Retention of Personal Data
Shop&Win will retain your personal data only for as long as the purposes for which the data is collected or used (as notified to you) continues, or where necessary for our legal or business purposes. Thereafter, Shop&Win will delete or destroy the personal data, or restrict access to data which can be associated with you.
10. Transfer of Personal Data Outside of Singapore
We have taken steps to ensure that appropriate levels of protection necessary to maintain the security and integrity of your personal data are in place. In addition, any data transferred outside of Singapore is processed only in accordance with the PDPA and any other applicable law.
Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to modify or change this Policy at any time. The Effective Date, as stated above, indicates the last time this policy was materially revised. Please refer to this page for any changes and updates to our Policy regarding our handling of your personal data